Cultivating strong and creative communities in Siskiyou County!
Arts education is an essential ingredient for:
- creating a social arena where ideas and feelings can be communicated
- healthy human development, increasing self-esteem and self-awareness
- developing creative, critical thinking, social, emotional and observational skills
The Arts have the power to heal and unite.
- creative expression contributes to better health and personal transformation
- the arts are a societal cornerstone that celebrate diverse cultures and shared history
- through collaboration, we build community and create new future possibilities
We invite you to join with us in playing an instrumental role in the fostering of the arts!
Siskiyou County Arts Council is a 501(c)3 social profit organization. Tax-deductible donations will support arts education, civic action & community participation in social, cultural and environmental awareness.
Seeking sculptural work for outdoor Sculpture Gallery at the Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens, Fort Bragg CA. Photo Credit: sculpture by Keena Good (detail) The deadline [...]
The NVAL Regional Photography Show entry period is open! You may submit work until March 13 - the details are below. We look forward to seeing your [...]
Congratulations to all our Poetry Out Loud participants this year! All photos by Laura Wilensky (left to right) Kylie Woods, '17 county winner, Bennett Gale, POL [...]
Do you believe in arts education for every student? Support California arts education programs by donating to the Keep Arts in Schools Voluntary Contribution Fund [...]