The NVAL Regional Photography Show entry period is open! You may submit work until March 13 – the details are below. We look forward to seeing your entries and lots of fine photography!!!
This show is open to all photographers residing in Northern California and Southern Oregon as follows: Sonoma, Napa, Solano, Yolo, Sacramento, El Dorado counties and all counties north to the California border, and the southern Oregon counties of Coos, Douglas, Curry, Josephine, Jackson, Klamath, Lake, Harney, and Malheur.
Images previously accepted into a NVAL Juried Photography Show are not eligible – with the exception of images accepted into a NVAL International Juried Photography Show as a Silver Selection.
All forms of photographic expression are encouraged, with the stipulation that all images must be the original work of the artist, i.e., both capture and post-processing, excluding resizing and printing.
FRAMING PROGRAM $15 to rent one of NVAL’s frames and have NVAL frame your matted print.
Work may be shipped or hand-delivered to the NVAL Carter House Gallery.
AWARDS — $1000
- First Place — $500
- Second Place — $250
- Third Place — $100
- 3 Merit Awards — $50 each
- Honorable Mentions at the discretion of the juror
- Only juror-accepted work submitted to the Carter House Gallery exhibit is eligible for awards
JUROR — We are very proud to have James Gilmore, MFA, Photography and College of the Siskiyous Instructor as the juror for the 2018 show.
ENTRY — Entry period is open now.
- Entry deadline is Tuesday, March 13, 2018
- All entries will be online. The procedure is quite easy and is explained in the Prospectus online at the NVAL website (see below.)
- You may enter as many images as you wish
- Entry Fees — $33 to enter three images, $8 each additional